How to Join Cadet College Killa Saifullah
If you want to join us you have to pass an Entry Test conducted by NTS (National Testing Service). Your satisfactory performance in interview, your medical fitness and finally grabbing the top order in the merit list would enable you to be a part of this influential College. This requires your hard work and concentration towards the goal. Of course, if you prove yourself, Cadet College Killa Saifullah will warmly welcome amongst the squad of "SAIFIANS".
- Admissions : Admissions are opened once in a year only in class VII subject to fulfillment of the general conditions.
- Announcement:Admissions are announced through the leading English and Urdu Newspapers in the month of October each year.
- Eligibility: Male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply against the seats allocated to their respective district/province.
Allocation of seats for class 7th:
(Different Nos. of seat for each district according to population)
Other Provinces (01 for each)
Divisional Quota (Zhob)
- Age: Candidates must be over 11 and under 13 years of age on 28th of February in the year of admission for class 7th. No relaxation of age whatsoever is permissible.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed class VI (Sixth Grade) examination at the time of admission for class 7th.
Selections of candidates is made through Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination. Written Test will be conducted by NTS (National Testing Service) and will be of the class-VI standard for class VII. The following subjects are included in Written Test:
N.B. The syllabus for the above mentioned papers will be the same as of Baluchistan Text Book Board for Class 6th.
- General Science
- Application forms (enclosed with prospectus), complete in all respects, are to be submitted by the last date prescribed in the advertisement published in the press.
- Written Tests will be held on date announced through advertisement in the press and is intimated individually.
- Date & Venue for Entry Test will be announced later through print media.
- Qualified candidates will be intimated for the scheduled of interview and medical examination individually.
- A merit list will be prepared of all the qualified candidates.
- Final selection will be based on relevant district/province/minorities/self-finance quota.
- Final call-up letters for joining are then issued and the selected Cadets are to join on due date indicated.
- The college will admit no liability for delay /no- delivery or loss, of the communication due to postal system.
- Dues & Fees (Click here)